January 26, 2011

What If?!

As a kid, you always asked "why?" to everything an adult said. It's a phase. But when does that phase end? Does it end? For some people?

I don't ask myself "why" as much anymore as I wonder "what if?"

I've been thinking about some "what-ifs."

What if I never got sick again?
What if I had a baby out of wedlock?
What if I never left HSU after my 1st semester?
What if I never met Tyler...Where would I be?
What if I had given up on him after all the bs I put up with?
What if my dad was still here?
What if Carter was still here?
What if I was still working at
Target?
What if I was still working at TLC?
What if I fought back every time someone talked their smack to me?
What if I didn't have a supportive family?
What if I never forgave anyone for anything again?
What if I still lived at home?
What if I didn't know anything in the Bible?
What if I never experienced pain again?
What if I didn't have friends?
What if I never had another job?
What if we never got JJ?
What if we would have moved to Dardanelle when we had planned on last year?

Answer: God made my life the way it is for a reason. These things did(n't) happen because I my life was meant to be like it is now. It's crazy, but I love it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment