January 28, 2011

Let's Be Honest Here..

This is one of those things you usually see on Facebook, but who says I can't post it here, huh?! :)

20 things I'd like to say to 20 people (names unlisted)... Here we go!!!

1. You're the most incredible person I've ever met.
2. You spend way to much time on the clock.
3. I wish you still lived close.
4. Your the best thing to happen to me.
5. I don't know how you live with yourself.
6. I wish you'd quit thinking your life is so horrible.
7. You don't need a man to make you feel confident.
8. I don't know how you live with yourself (repeated on purpose).
9. Running away from your problems doesn't make them go away.
10. I can't help you because you won't help yourself.
11. Your sarcasm makes me laugh.
12. Your too smart to be doing what you do.
13. You have no morals & are two-faced from hell.
14. I hope you get married soon.
15. You worry too much about other people & should take care of yourself once in a while.
16. You are in control of yourself; nobody makes you do/say the things you do/say.
17. You are too afraid to grow up.
18. You blame others too much.
19. Selfish people don't need to be in relationships.
20. You can take anything and make it funny somehow.

What would you say to me/us? Half will probably post anonymous anyway, so go for it!! (don't be unnecessary).

:)

1 comment:

  1. I'd say I hate you guts and you make me wanna vomit... :)
    I'd also say.I Love you guys, you all are incredible for the thins you have been through.
    And lastly I'd say I hate that we fought! It was weird..

    ReplyDelete