January 24, 2011

Scholarship Fund (Idea)

One of my goals in life is to start a scholarship fund. I dream big, I know. But this is something I have really wanted to do since I lost my dad. And after Tyler lost Carter, the idea remained on the table. It takes a large amount of money to start a scholarship fund. However, it's doable. My family is one of the most together and supportive families you'll ever meet. The money and support will be there if we decide to do this. Names haven't been discussed, nor has the purpose of it been discussed. The idea is just on the table, and being heavily thought about. Feel free to send your ideas or comments our way. Especially if you are familiar with both cases, have done work like this before, or are just simply interested in helping if this becomes set-in-stone.

Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment