January 13, 2011

Copyright Notice

Just a reminder to everyone.... My entire blog IS copyrighted!! Not just this one, but also my first one, "The Final 40 Days," that is no longer used.  I do, however, remember what pictures and information I have on it, so I don't want to see my stuff being used.  Someone took a bunch of pictures of my dad off my old blog, I'm pretty sure.  Either that, or they have hacked my Facebook and stole them from there, in which they were used to create a profile that hurt not only me, but my husband, and a lot of other people who knew it was wrong. Nevertheless, because they are on my blog, they are protected by copyright, and they were illegally taken.  I have poems on here that came from me, and I don't want them being taken for anyone's personal gain.  My pictures from Project 365 should not leave this page or my Facebook page without my permission.  I am about to start posting business information as well, such as business names and ideas about them.  So I just wanted to reiterate that.  Everything is COPYRIGHTED and has been since I created this blog!! Please respect that.  Thanks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment