January 30, 2011

Daily Thoughts, Unleashed

I have nothing to really post, single subject wise. I am kinda random today. I'm exhausted from this weekend. I can't concentrate on anything for a lengthy period of time.

Random thoughts of the day...

• Guys have it easy when they get their hair cut.. Women always get criticized about their hair being dry, needing color, etc. I have priorities, and spending $30 on their special shampoo that keeps my hair from drying out, isn't one of them.

• Little drunk girls who flirt with my husband when were out, crack me up. You may be young and cute, but he didn't get me by me being easy and obvious, so chances are he isn't attracted to you being that way.

• Celebrities don't give a shit about you.

• If you died tomorrow, it'd be a sad day for..... ?

• You shouldn't have to do whatever a
woman says to be considered a good dad.

• It's hard to come up with a first name that sounds good with Jill.

• Your opinion quit mattering over a year ago & won't ever matter again.

• You said I would never make anything of myself. What are you doing to make something of yourself?

• How do you get a DWI... For real?

• I'm ready to get out of this town & onto bigger & better things.

...GoodNight!!

No comments:

Post a Comment