January 25, 2011

Things Are Coming Together

Things haven't exactly been ideal this year, but we've survived.

1. New Years Eve, the the cops got called for a noise ordinance.
2. January 5, my boss decided to jump on her menstrual cycle, and let me go.
3. January 8 was the 2 year mark of my dad being gone.
4. I waited 3 weeks to find a job I wanted.
5. Tyler got a speeding ticket. And basically was a victim of racial profiling.

But hey, we're here and still going. Things are starting to shape up. I have a job I enjoy, Tyler is still doing what he loves. It's great!!

And the best news: We are both going back to school. Tyler starts next month and I'll start back in August. He has his school over half paid for in grants and his company is paying for the rest. Pretty freakin sweet!! I'm qualified for grants as well, but I'm having to inch my way back in, seeing as how I go to school 50 miles away from where I live.

But anyway, really liking how things are going. Next month is gonna be really hectic, but we'll get through it like everything else :)

On a final note: I'M VERY PROUD OF MY HUSBAND!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment