January 22, 2011

My Indescribable Gift

"Thanks be to God for his indescribable gift." 2 Corinthians 9:15

Live. Laugh. Love. You hear it all the time. But they are all good principles to live by. Live you life to the fullest. Laugh often. Love hard. I am a very loving person. I care deeply about people in general. I always wanna help someone in need. For 21 years, God has loved me unconditionally. He has listened to me, guided me, and accepted me. He knew how badly I had been hurt after losing my dad. A few hours after I lost my dad, my boyfriend at the time, decided he couldn't do it anymore. I shut down. I didn't know what to do. I had been hurt by my stepdad, emotionally, physically, and verbally abused. I lost faith and trust in men. Then, Tyler came into my life. I truly believe God sent me Tyler to help me find the girl I used to be. He had experienced the loss of a parent, just like I had. He knew what a tough relationship was like. God brought him to me to have someone here to help me. Tyler can put so many things into perspective for me. He helps me understand things that other people can't. He has the most amazing outlook on life, despite all he has been through. I love him in so many ways. God brought me to my best friend. He works in mysterious ways. Tyler brought me back to the loving girl I am. To being the one who cares, and to make my dreams come true. He is my indescribable gift. My angel. My love.

No comments:

Post a Comment