February 18, 2012

Oh Busy Days

Tucker has kept us so busy lately. I feel like this past week I have lost so many hours of sleep. I feel like I have a newborn in the house. After the 3rd time of him peeing in our bed, I was so mad that I wanted to get rid of him. But today we did much better. We started taking him outside to potty. He loves being able to run around, chase leaves, eat acorns, listen to the birds and other neighborhood dogs, etc.

He and JJ are finally getting along. They chase each other. Pretty much, they can stand to be a foot away from each other. I am glad that JJ is warming up to him. Although he does love it when Tucker sleeps in the bathroom because he can come cuddle with me like old times.

I can't wait for Tucker to grow up and start learning how to shake, stay, sit, and obey other commands. We are having to go one day at a time right now. It's hard when you are an impatient person. When I get frustrated with Tucker, I have to think of him as a baby. He doesn't understand what he is doing. But Tyler is going to try to use him to be his hunting dog.

I love my boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment