February 20, 2012

Life Goes On..

My thoughts are all over the place right now. I was feeling all sorts of negative emotions yesterday. I still have a little bit of them lingering into today. I was angry, hurt, heartbroken, offended, PISSED OFF!!! It was way less than what I expected it to be. But like I said, life goes on. I will keep on doing what I do to keep Carter's memory alive...for Tyler. He is my husband and that is my role as his wife...to protect him, to take care of him, to support him. I have done just that. Everyone in this town and beyond knows that is the deal. They have their opinions of us and we clearly have our opinions of them. Neither really matter in the end. We can't send each other to Heaven or Hell. We know that they will get what is coming to them. We are just waiting patiently...and impatiently...for that something to happen.

We love you, Carter Greyson. Watch over all of us and try to keep us in line and help this all end and be about you forever. I want the drama and persecution to stop!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment