May 6, 2012

Passion...

I have never felt so at home with a job since I started working where I am now. I didn't believe that it was possible to love coming to work everyday... EVERYDAY!!! I didn't think it was possible to love so many people as much as I love my family and friends. I didn't think it was possible to laugh about something, even if it's a little laugh, everyday. I have always said that nursing and working with children are two jobs that someone has to have a strong passion for. I have both of those passions in my life (mom- nursing, me-child care). I will admit that I was a little iffy at first when I started this job. I was going through a lot in my life and had so much stress built up that I couldn't focus on the kids that I was working with. But I feel like I have come a long way since I started. My passion for working with children grows stronger everyday that I get to spend time with them. It's such a comforting feeling when you see the look on their little faces when they learn something new. It's heart warming to know that they have so much trust for someone when they don't even understand what the word trust means yet. I could go on and on about the joys that I get to experience everyday with these kids. I have so many people to thank for supporting my passion.

Shantell Kelly and Brandy Ray for giving me this job.

My husband for supporting my love for kids.

The parents for trusting me to care for and nurture their child(ren).

The ladies I work with for making the atmosphere so fun.

And last but certainly not least, the Lord for guiding me in the direction I have chosen to take and blessing me with such a rewarding passion.

No comments:

Post a Comment