May 23, 2012

Additions to Carter's Name Gallery

I have a collection of pictures that have Carter's name in various different places. I have already put them into a book. Some of you have seen it and have made compliments about how sweet, thoughtful, and cute that it is. I would definitely like to have new pictures in it though. This is just a real quick post to let everyone know that your photos are welcome. It can be a photo similar to the ones that we already have, or it can be something totally different. It can be a creative, artistic way of writing it, or...anything.

Help us contribute to the memory of Carter and allow us to look as these photos everyday as they sit in a book on our coffee table.

You can send them to my email address- kimberly_shaw89@ymail.com or if you have my number, you can text them to me.

Here is the link for the gallery that I have on Facebook- http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1738091645791.2096133.1043615285&type=3


Thank y'all so much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment